Hi, I’m Felix Barbarino – a freelance music and sound designer based in Hamburg, Germany.
Besides writing music and designing sfx for games like UNRAILED! I’ve also been making scores for cinema, short films, commercials and designing sounds for UIs and brands in general.
As a guitar player and drummer I like working rhythimcally focused. Before I start composing I’m looking for an overall idea of the sonic environment by creating a unique sound palette for each project. In my portfolio you will find works were I made a score only out of metal nails or mostly with analogue synthesizers or in an 80s orchestral synthwave style.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions!
- since 2017 working as freelance composer and sound designer
- since 2017-2020 working as audio engineer and sound designer for DIE-STUBE
- 2016-2017 working as project manager and composer for DYNAMEDION
- 2013-2017 studying music design at the Music Academy Trossingen, Germany
- 2010-2013 studying musicology at the University of Heidelberg, Germany
- 2020 several Ludicious and Tapei game show awards for Unrailed! (winner)
- 2020 German Computer Games Awards for Unrailed! (nominated)
- 2015 ADC Junior Award for Music & Sound Design (winner)
- 2014 Rolf-Hans Mueller Preis fuer Filmmusik (nominated)
Want to listen to some of my works?Go to Portfolio